Welcome to the first ever two-state registration semester!
Washington & Montana fall classes are now open for all families to register
**Missoula Families - Due to the smoke, hazardous air conditions and evacuations our fall classes will now start the week of September 19th as many families have contacted us that they are leaving town until conditions improve**
Washington Families: Washington state classes begin the week of September 6th-9th for families registered in classes held on Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.
Tuesday classes in Washington will begin on September 12th.
These classes still have a few spots in them, all other classes are full:
Tuesday 9:30 Poulsbo
Tuesday 11:15 Bainbridge Island
Wednesday 10:15 Bainbridge Island
Thursday 12:00 Bainbridge Island
Friday 10:30 Bremerton
Montana Families: Welcome, we're happy to have you joining us!
I'd like to draw your attention to a very special new class that Little Woodstock Music Together is so excited to be offering in Missoula. Our fabulous teacher, Angie Biehl, is also a Music Therapist and has an incredible background in music as a therapist, educator, and performer. She has completed the Music Together® In Therapy training and is adding that to her giant stack of degrees, certifications and experience!
We are offering a Music Together Generations Class with Angie as the teacher. In senior residential and day programs across the country, people of all ages come together to sing, dance, shake shakers, and swing scarves during weekly Music Together intergenerational classes. As the children’s music-learning is nurtured, babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and their grownups also foster new and important relationships with "Musical Grandfriends." These unique and powerful classes are also greatly enjoyed by the seniors and staff. Seniors look forward to the children's lively visits, the chance to share memories, and the sheer fun of these playful music-making experiences. The additional cognitive, physical, and emotional benefits for both children and elders make the Generations class a win-win for all participants.
Registration for all classes will be pretty straightforward since Music Together is new to Missoula. As there are no "current" families to have priority registration, all classes are open now for fall registration. Here's a quick rundown on how registration works for multiple kiddos.
- Your first child in the class registers as "First Child". Pricing reflects both tuition and the family materials for your family.
- If your second child is over 8 months at the first class, register your child as "Second Registered Sibling". They receive discounted tuition.
- If you have a second child who is under 8 months attending with a registered sibling they automatically receive free tuition through the website.
- Third children are always free, so go ahead and register them on the same family order and the website automatcially calculates free tuition.
- *Infant Audit: On ocassion, there may be a spot left in a class for a little one under 8 months who is not attending a sibling of an older registered child. Those spots are available the first week of classes, upon availability. If there is a spot left, you are welcome to sign up with your little one under 8 months old and select "Infant Audit". The website will charge only the cost of the family materials ($43) and waive tuition.*
Note: The website will automatically apply a 10% discount for all new Montana families.
Important: Your spot in a class is confirmed once you have completed your registration and paid via PayPal. If you select "Pay Later" at the end of your registration, it only comes to me as a Registration Request, and does not automatically take a seat out of the seat count available online, and your spot in the class is NOT confirmed. You must select "Pay Now" and complete the process of registration online via PayPal in order to immediately confirm your spot in the class. I try very hard to monitor and catch registrations that come through unpaid as a Request and contact you as soon as possible, but please note that the time delay in that happening may cause the spot in class to be taken by another family that registers and pays online.
(PayPal can be set up to be tied to either your checking account or a card of your choice. Please email or call me if you need to make other arrangements to pay. I will log into the website and manually take a seat out of the available classes. Please note, I have to be home and on my computer to do so, for that reason I am unable to guarantee that I can confirm your spot in class manually before another family may register for it automatically online. Thank you for your understanding!)
Please don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions that you have, I'm happy to help!