All Summer Classes are now full! Please email for a list of which summer classes have drop in openings in them. Drop in rate is $15/child at the class you attend!
All Summer 2017 Classes Are Now Open For Registration
The Summer 2017 Class Schedule has been posted to the website, and is open to all families for registration. If you haven't taken Summer Classes with Little Woodstock Music Together before, it works completely differently than our usual school year semesters. Here's how to register:
- Look at the entire list of possible classes offered and determine whether you would sign up for Six or Eight Classes.
- Go to the Registration Page and select either of these two possible semesters:
Summer 2017 SIX Classes Semester ~ or ~ Summer 2017 EIGHT Classes Semester.
- You will be able to register your first child, as well as your second child/sibling at a discount just the same as you would during the school year. Ignore the dates on these semesters.... That's just the only way my website can "create" an odd semester like this. That is why you'll see that I intentionally chose goofy start times (6:06) to made it clear you aren't signing up for a specific day of the week/time for an entire semester of weekly classes.
- One you have registered and paid online via PayPal for either Summer SIX Week Semester or Summer EIGHT Week Semester (remember, ignore the dates and times it gives you at this point) then you go to the next step to sign up for each individual class date/time that you'd like to attend this summer! The link to the poll below has been updated with the second wave of available summer classes:
- Follow or cut and paste this link to the Doodle Poll: https://doodle.com/poll/3duwp2syvdw8guyk
- Sign up each child you will be registering under each specific class date/time you will attend. Please note, if you are registering two kiddos, you must respond and enter each of their names on their own line under the class you're coming to. That's the only way I can get an accurate head count. You do not need to sign up babies under 8 months old for class if attending with a registered older sibling.
Important: Your spot in a class is confirmed once you have completed your registration and paid via PayPal. If you select "Pay Later" at the end of your registration, it only comes to me as a Registration Request, and does not automatically take a seat out of the seat count available online, and your spot in the class is NOT confirmed. You must select "Pay Now" and complete the process of registration online via PayPal in order to immediately confirm your spot in the class. I try very hard to monitor and catch registrations that come through unpaid as a Request and contact you as soon as possible, but please note that the time delay in that happening may cause the spot in class to be taken by another family that registers and pays online.
(PayPal can be set up to be tied to either your checking account or a card of your choice. Please email or call me if you need to make other arrangements to pay. I will log into the website and manually take a seat out of the available classes. Please note, I have to be home and on my computer to do so, for that reason I am unable to guarantee that I can confirm your spot in class manually before another family may register for it automatically online. Thank you for your understanding!)
Please don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions that you have, I'm happy to help!
Parent/Child Ages 0-6
ALL Music Together® classes are based on an educationally sound multi-age model. We have been all about families making music together for 20 years!
MUSIC TOGETHER PRESCHOOL-ONLY FOR SCHOOL ATTENDEES
Our research has shown us over and over again that a multi-age class setting is optimal for children developing their basic music competence.
Family classes... always been that way, just one of many things to love about Music Together!
These are classes offered at licensed Music Together Preschools and open to students enrolled at those preschools. All of these programs have demonstrated an incredible dedication to quality early childhood learning and are proud to have obtained a license as a Music Together Preschool. All MT Preschool classes are taught by Heather Scott, Director of Little Woodstock Music Together.